Friday, January 17, 2014

Happy New Year!

Yes, I know that it is now the middle of January, but we had a ruff go over the holidays. We got a visit from the Flu bug. He stayed for a short time, but his destruction took a while to clear up! We had a visit from a very special person who helped to take care of us while we were sick which was very nice.
I also got to catch up on one and a half season's of my favorite shows, Once Upon A Time! That was nice to be able to lay in bed all day and sleep and then watch my shows. It didn't feel good, but it was nice.

It is a new year so there are new beginnings! I will be starting my new business, Lotus Bloom Life Coaching. It is a venture that I have given great thought too and look forward to doing. Come check me out if you like! We have had a good bought of cold winter days here recently which has resulted in some pipes bursting in my area. I am so thankful that we have not had any problems yet. I ask that we do not have any either!

I am taking off on my spiritual journey to discover new and enlightening things about myself and the world around me. I look forward to growth, understanding, and gifts for the new year to come! We have many ventures in our future and I can't wait to share them.

Light and love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment