Thursday, August 19, 2010

I love God!

I sit here and think about all the blessings God has brought into my life. I have had so many hardships that He has brought me through, even ones that I never thought I'd make it through myself. The worries about being there for my children when my husband was away and how could I do that when I couldn't be there for myself? Life is truly an adventure. I just pray, that for now, my hardships are on hold. I feel like I am able to come up for air and pray that I stay afloat for at least a little while.
My children are in a great school, we are in a great home and neighborhood with wonderful friends, my children are getting the resources that they need, and I am no longer worried that my children are not taken care of. My husband is home safe and sound for the time being and he is able to be the father to our children that we have waited so long for him to be. He is not running off to save the world, he now has time to be a dad and play with his kids.
Yesterday was the first day ever that he was able to be here to take his children to school on their first day. In all of Court's 4 years of school, Michael has been deployed are in another country. Thankfully, he was able to be here for Bubba's first day of Kindergarten. Bubba has climbed many mountains to get to this point in his life and we could not be more proud of him! Court finally has some peace and can be the little girl that she has not been able to be up until now. Addison will now have the one on one time with me that she deserves and then she will have to the opportunity soon to interact with other children her own age. God is GREAT!`

No comments:

Post a Comment