Sunday, November 8, 2009

Another delayed post

Well last week I finally had my breast reduction. It has bee a heck of a week. I have been very limited in my movements and that is practically impossible with a 2yr old, 4yr old, and 9yr old at home. I have continued, to the best of my ability, to do school with Courtney this week. I have only been part way successful.

Michael has been gone all the time at work, but has managed to come home periodically to help only because I almost had to call the Dr Tues night due to not feeling well. But prayerfully the worst is over. I am tired of being in the house, I know the kids are because I cannot take them to the park because I cannot pick them up or chase after them. They are about to go crazy too!

I have my final paper due, for this class I am currently in, tomm. So I will continue to work on that till then. I need to catch up on a couple of assignments with Courtney and Michael is still in the field. What a Sunday!

Talk soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment