Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The usual

Today was like any other day here lately. A Dr's appt. I had to go for a follow up with the sleep Dr. I was diagnosed with sleep apnea at the end of Sept while Michael was home. I had the sleep studies done before he came in on R&R so I could get some relief on vacation, but that didn't happen because the kids got sick. Anyway, I've been going back and forth with getting the right settings on my machine and Ive had that taken care of for the last month, but Addison refuses to sleep through the night. We were sick with the stomach bug over Thanksgiving holiday so I didn't use the machine then. I decided to get back on the CPAP Monday night and for the first couple of hours I got a little rest then Addi woke up and I went back to bed without the CPAP and slept horrible the rest of the night. Well yesterday I purchased a book on how to get your baby to sleep through the night and I only had to change up a few things on Addi's routine. I didn't use the machine thinking that I was so tired I would rather sleep on my belly than back. ( I have to sleep on my back to use the machine and I am a belly sleeper! Not a good combo) Well Addi decides that she is going to sleep through the whole night without one whimper! Go figure! I, ofcourse, tossed and turned thinking that I must have not woken up to her cries. That wasn't the case.
Anyway, back to the Dr. He decided to give me an RX for sleep meds to help me rest while I am on the CPAP. I was so looking forward to taking one tonight, but he didn't call the RX in so now I have to wait till tom. Oh well, it's the thought that counts I guess.
I am getting really, really close to some sleep. I can't wait!
After this weekend I need an intervention. I had to skip out on one of my papers for school that was due this past Sunday because I was completely blank as to what to write. I came up with 119/1500 and a great thesis, but that was it. Emailed the teacher and explained the situation and he gave me a break with only charging me one day late but allowing me to finish it 4 days late- tom at 3am my time. I don't know if I can do it. Im still debating whether I can gather the inspiration and information to complete it. I was hoping to finish seeing how I got a break, but I have a final paper due week after next and really need to start focusing on that. I also have a final project due next week for my other class but thankfully enough I have half of that done.
Oh well, wish me luck! I need it!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! I feel your pain. I have a final project due Tomorrow and I haven't even started!! AHHH ima be up all night tonight!

    ReplyDelete