Monday, December 15, 2008

Thank goodness it's over!

I spent all weekend working on Final papers for school. I am so glad that is over with! I had a final paper for Science and Religions of the World... done and done. Today I started my first psychology class and another science class. I am so excited about my psychology class. For my final paper I get to do a case study! Fun, Fun! It has been hectic to say the least.
I start Christmas break next week- I have been looking forward to a mental break all year!

I cannot wait til the New Year- Clean slate and no more STRESS! Wishfull thinking huh?
If you get time, check out my best buds blog www.pjma4.blogspot.com
She built my site and she is constantly changing hers... Gotta get her to freshen mine up tooo!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment