Monday, December 22, 2008

Good morning Monday!

Ah it's Monday! I never thought I would be glad to see it. But I am officially on winter break from school. I don't really know what to do now. I have been trying to straighten the house finally so I quit having pilles of junk lying around. Some organization would be great. But you know once you get started and everything is looking great, then you realize that you still have a ton of more junk to find a place for. All your inspiration quickly goes out the window. All through the night last night I kept hearing things fall in my storage room. My first thought was that someone had broken in, then I quickly realized that there was NO way someone could come through those windows with the junk piled so high in front of them. I just rolled over and went back to sleep. Ill fix it another day!

Christmas is only 3 days away. Ill admit it that I haven't been in the Christmas mood. This is our first Christmas without Michael and I am afraid of how it is going to turn out. I have been so busy finishing up school work and shopping that I have forgotten that it is actually Christmas! It's so awful. Oh well I have 3 days to get the spirit!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Merry Christmas to all!

PS This is NOT my dog, but she is cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment