Sunday, December 30, 2012

When one door closes, another one opens..

I don't know about any of you, but this year has been the most difficult for me in a long time! I have done a lot of soul searching about the person God wants me to be, who I want to be, and who I want my children to be. I have had to finally accept that I can only control so much of what happens in life and in order to be happy, I must be at peace. New Year's Eve is tomm and I have been thinking about what my resolutions will be. I hope that by writing them down, publicly, that I might have a better chance of sticking to them. 1. Praise God Daily! 2. Spend more quality time with my children and teach them about God daily. 3. Find my greatest passion and go for it! 4. Practice love and compassion as often as possible. 5. Stop worrying about tomorrow and live for today! 6. Start living in a minimalist manner and enjoy the simple things in life. 7. Make one Christmas gift a month, this way I should be able to get everything done on time! :) 8. Go to church EVERY weekend with the family. I am sure that I will come up with some more as the week passes. Daily focus should be~ God, Family, Me, Home. Everything else can wait. What will be your desires in 2013? Til then,

No comments:

Post a Comment