Sunday, July 10, 2011

Leaving Las Vegas~

I have spent the last few days at the first ever Signing Time Convention 2011. It has been a fabulous trip! I have met many wonderful new friends, met Rachel Coleman, Leah Coleman, Lucy Coleman, Aaron Coleman and the rest of the Signing Time family. This family is so inspirational that there is not a word that comes to mind to describe them! They are loving and kind and most of all, genuine. I am so very thankful that I was able to take part in the conference and be a part of this wonderful company and help support their mission!
On another note, I am currently sitting in the USO  Las Vegas. I hate to say it, but I haven't ever been in a USO before and I am very please with the services that they are offering our troops as well as their dependents. It makes me wonder, why haven't I looked into the services of the USO before now. I have decided to see where I may be able to help out in the future with my local USO.
I am getting ready to leave Las Vegas and I must say that nothing is staying here! I will be taking a ton of great memories and friends back home with me though! I am super tired, but glad that I got to come.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment