Sunday, February 27, 2011

OMG!

As I sit here contemplating my teaching availablility at this point while Addi is sick, asleep, on the couch beside me, I am finding wonderful websites and blogs. I have just joined the wives of faith group and look forward to the resources that they provide for military wives.
Also, being a happy supporter of the Feingold Association and a new volunteer, I am finding some wonderful resources for GF/CF living as we will be gearing down for this diet in order to clean out Addi's system.
So much is going on in my life and I am finding it very difficult to manage it all! I just picked up the contract to teach on post and I have missed several classes at the preschool due to bugs going around. It is so frustrating and all I can do is say sorry.
I love this opportunity as a Signing Time Instructor and Associate Director, but now that I have these opportunities I am afraid that I will not be able to commit to all of them and take care of my family too. I am getting ready to change colleges in order to work on my BA in Special Education and this is going to take more of my time for school than what I have been doing now.
I must leave in God's hands to guide me in the right directions and not worry about things that I cannot control. I want to do the right things, but not sure what those things are at the moment.
God, I could use some input about now!

I will update all of my new finds soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment