Saturday, January 2, 2010

The start of a New Year!

Well our New Year has started and Michael has had to leave again for school. Last year was a difficult and stressful year for us. We discovered Michael Jr's sensitivities and sought intense therapy for him. I had so many appts to attend it was outrageous! It was worth it in the end. I myself had a lot of soul searching take place.
Our family has been turned upside down for the last 2.5 years and we are desperatly ready for it to slow down.

*My New Year's resolution for my self is to spend more time with God because without him we would not have made through all of our difficult times. We have not always been there focusing on him, but he has been there focusing on us.
*My second resolution is to become healthier. After having my reduction and difficulties healing, I am able to peruse exercise again. I have waited for this opportunity for a very long time.
*My third resolution (I just thought of it) is to focus more on my studies. I have had to jepardize my schooling for transistions and family needs. I am two years into my studies and the last couple of classes have been difficult to keep up with, not due to the content, but the lack of time on my part to focus on them.

Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment