Friday, February 6, 2009

Wow!

It is hard to believe that it has almost been a month since I last posted. We have been sick for almost that long. I got a new desktop and unfortunately my blog doesn't work like it is supposed to on the desktop. So I have to come back to my laptop to blog. That's ok though.

Lot's of stuff happening, Courtney is going to the National American Miss pageant in Sept.! We are so excited! We are also going to Fla for a week when hubby comes home and then before that, hubby and I are having a special weekend at a bed and breakfast! Yeah!

Today I spent organizing all of our wall pictures so that everyone has one frame each. This way I can just put the new pic on top of the old pics and never loose them or need a frame for every single pose! Now I am going to make a gallery on one wall of our family! I can't wait. I have been in this house for almost 8 months and have not put up half of my pics! Shame Shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment