Thursday, April 17, 2008

Very Interesting!

This morning we had to get up extra early because Courtney had her field trip to the Space and Rocket center in Alabama. So I had set my alarm to get up at 6 but Michael decided he was going to get up at 5 40 instead. So I got up after another long night with Addison and came downstairs for about 20 mins. then went to get Courtney up. Michael woke Addison up about 6 45 as we were getting ready to leave for school. No problem, she was in a decent mood so we did what we had to go and do and then came home. She played and so did Michael. Well I had her in her playpen to change her and then left her to play because she was still in a decent mood, not fussing. She got really quiet while I was doing school work and I looked over and this is what I found:

Now yesterday, Michael decided that he was going to line up the crew on the couch-don't forget the horse on top!

1 comment:

  1. isnt she adorable!!!

    cj likes to line up his cars like that lol

    ReplyDelete